Volume 55, No. 2 Spring 2013
This issue of the Southwestern Journal of Theology (SWJT) is the first of two volumes on the topic, Biblical Theology: Past, Present, and Future. The present volume is devoted to "Biblical Theology Past".
Table of Contents
- Biblical Theology and From Where It Came
- Yahweh's Self Revelation in Deed and Word: A Biblical Theology of 1-2 Samuel
- The Reef of Biblical Theology: A Method for Doing Biblical Theology That Makes Sense for Wisdom Literature
- Review Essay (Part Two): John Calvin on the Death of Christ and the Reformation's Forgotten Doctrine of Universal Vicarious Satisfaction: A Review and Critique of Tom Nettles' Chapter in Whomever He Wills
- Book Reviews
- Abstracts of Recent Dissertations at Southwestern
Download Digital Version
There is currently no content available.
Please direct subscription correspondence and change of address notices to Editorial Assistant, P.O. Box 22608, Fort Worth, Texas 76122. Change of address notices must include both the old and new addresses. A one-volume subscription in the United States is $30. An international subscription is $52.